Need Help?

Need help? Call 214-564-3588

Contacted by the City?

We can get you in compliance quickly and we’ll help you find the least expensive way to do that.



Get ready for an inspection.

  1. You need to file a non-exposure certification with TCEQ or get an SWPPP
  2. You also need to file a notice of Intent (NOI) and file for a storm water permit.

Usually, when city contacts you, they have to give you 30 days to act.
You must address issues or you may be scheduled to meet with a city attorney. It is imperative that you get into compliance as quickly as possible. One of our project managers can visit your site in the next few days. We’ll do a walk-thru inspection with you to get a clear analysis of the situation and provide simple instructions for your next steps.

Call 214-564-3588 or email us to request a free site evaluation.

NOTE: Please DO NOT make changes to the site before we do the inspection. 

You don’t want to waste time or money. So often, we have arrived for a walk-thru to find changes that were unnecessary, expensive and worst – unhelpful in the mission to get in compliance – in fact, sometimes the situation is actually made worse.